These can be consulted on the rules and regulations page : click here
02 December 2019 > Registration opening dates
==> Registration by internet
Until 14 February 2020 > Online registration
Until 21 February 2020 > Samples reception
==> Registration by post
Until 14 February 2020 > Registration + samples reception
==> Key dates
21 March 2020 > Lyon International Competition
25 March 2020 > Publication of results
The shipping and customs fees must be paid by the sender.
1. Choose "incoterm": DDP Delivered Duty Paid.
2. Specify in all your documents: "Value in customs 0.5 euros per product. Samples for tasting purposes only, no commercial value."
3. Add on all your documents our EORI number: FR 342 055 837 000 62. N° VAT Lyon International Competition: FR61342055837
4. CAUTION : Make sure that the total shipment value remains below 20 € (20 $). If not, you will pay additional customs fees.
5. Avoid using DHL; they often charge additional customs duties.
- wine producers and winemakers
- groups of co-operative wineries
- wine merchants
It is open to wines from all over the world that have a specific geographical denomination.
An analysis report per wine (level of alcohol, glucose + fructose sugars, total and volatile acidity, SO2, excess pressure from carbon dioxide for sparkling)
All the vintages are allowed in the competition.
You are not limited in the number of products you can present. Wine merchants must have a mandate for the presentation of wines they do not own.
Wines : 3 labelled bottles per wine must be sent to the address indicated on the form. The wines must have a label and a cap.
Beers : 3 labelled bottles, per product presented
Spirits : 2 labelled bottles, per product presented